When I Grow Up...
As I head towards the end of my school days (only two years to go!) I am starting to think more and more about what I want to do with my life. Now, what I want to do probably isn't that relevant to you, but I wanted to share some of my hopes and dreams with others, and to hear your hopes and dreams also. So here it is, what I want to do/achieve when I grow up/am older/in the future:
- Become a yoga instructor
- Write a cookbook (from this blog) and/or nutrition books
- Become a doctor, then an integrative practitioner
- Spend some time observing and working at the Gerson Clinic in Mexico
- Petition for nutritional therapy to be accepted and legal in all facets in Australia
- Meet my 'nutritional heroes' and people I admire
- To change my patients lives by changing their diets and thinking habits
- Open a wellness centre in Australia - yoga, detoxes, stress retreats through to Gerson therapy and high dose cancer treatments
- To live to be 100
- Continue to keep this blog and to spread the message of good health through good food
And now a few random ones that don't relate to health...
- To own a carbon neutral car
- To read the Harry Potter series (no, I have never read them)
- Walk the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage in Spain
- See a Cirque de Soleil show
- Sponsor a child
So these are just a few of my hopes and dreams, but what about you? What will you do when you grow up/in the future?
Keep happy, Erica xx